Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Babe on the Blog

Getting so excited over creating this blog of mine and don't even know what it's like for the outcome :p Anyway, who cares and maybe I will just get start straight away.

First of all, I will like to welcome all of you who are reading this and welcome to this little GK Blog of mind.

Let's just start it out with this big project of mine which I'm doing this for a good friend of mine who we always call him "Brother" hahaha. Not Funny. This was suppose to be his birthday present done for him but don't think I will make it in time. I will post my progress everyday or maybe even nothing hehehe. Sorry cos I was too busy.

Hey, I just remember today is my birthday and I'm having dinner with my wife to be in November 2007. Cant't wait for that day to come and itz going to be fun! My mum even bought me Birthday cake just in time before my big day is over :D